Monday, May 11, 2009

It's a......

GIRL!

Most of you know this by now. But, Carmen will be getting a little sister come September.
The ultrasound went great. The baby is almost a pound, she has long legs and wouldn't stop moving the entire time.
We are very excited, although Shay was secretly hoping for a boy to somewhat even out the estrogen. But we are very happy that we'll have a couple of ladies on our hands.



3 comments:

{M}PG said...

Congrats!! That will be awesome. Your little girl is a doll ~ I'm excited for the fun stories of her helping you guys out with the new baby :)

Emilie and Branden said...

Lovin' it! How can I get to you to hold your newborn baby when she gets here?

megan beals photography said...

Yay! I was secretly hoping for a boy for Shay too. But I do think baby girls have got to be tons of fun. Congratulations!