Today we went to get a 3-D ultrasound to get pictures and a dvd of the new baby. We did it for Carmen, so we figured we should do it for this little sweetie. She kind of looks like Carmen, but she looks a little different too. I think she has more of Shay's nose, but I guess we'll know for sure once she gets here. And this baby is quite the mover and shaker. 2 weeks ago when we went to the Dr, she was all in position. Today, she's laying transverse across my belly. Hopefully, she'll move back into place before her grand entrance.


Her eyes are open in this one and she clearly looks annoyed that we are trying to get pictures of her.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Sneak Peek!
Posted by Jera at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those are such cute pics. I haven't ever done the 3-d thing - how awesome! She looks so cute...also I didn't know the baby was a SHE! Congrats on that too!!
Post a Comment