So I was sitting on my computer and Carmen comes up to me and brings me one of my shirts that she took out of my dresser. It seems like she wants me to put in on her. So I do and she seemed really pleased to be wearing it. So she walks over to daddy to show off her new outfit and trips, because of course she is drowning in it. I decided to tie up the back to help fit it to her little body. She then brings me one of Shay's belts. So I wrapped it around her and to, as Tim Gunn would say, make it work. She then brings me another one of my shirts. This time I decide to make it a scarf. Impressed that this little fashionista put together such a HOT ensemble, I had to take her outside to have a photoshoot. She was so cute as she just kept running around struttin' her stuff. (It was hard to get many shots of her up front because every time I tried to snap she kept running away giggling).




Friday, August 8, 2008
fashion show
Posted by Jera at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment